16 Unmistakable Signs You're A Mum And An Entrepreneur
When your kid’s childcare falls through, you’re like…
2. You wet-wipe your clothes to every inch of their life.
3. You’re totally used to breastfeeding on the job.
4. You’ve taken an important call with your kids in the car and not lost your shit.
5. Your children have made more than one appearance on your FB lives and video calls.
6. When other people say they’re tired, you’re like…
7. You’re the master at keeping your children occupied so you can do some work.
8. When your child draws in your most important notepad, you think it’s a masterpiece.
9. When your toddler gives up their day time nap you’re like…
10. You cannot live without coffee and your children know it.
11. You’ve lied about your camera ‘not working’ for a video call because you’ve been up all night and are still in your jammies.
12. Your children pretend everything is a phone, so they can be just like mummy.
13. When you come across time wasters, you’re like…
14. Being sick and carrying on working is just the total norm.
15. You’re proud to be teaching your children pure determination.
16. There is no better feeling in the world than knowing you decide how often you see your kids.
Add yours to the comments below!